Fenix HL55 Headlamp
The Fenix HL55 headlamp offers four brightness levels plus 900-lumen burst mode and 150-hour runtime (at low output) from one 18650 battery or two CR123A batteries. Neutral white light from the Cree XM-L2 T6 LED means superior definition and penetration in high-humidity environments.
A 116-metre carry distance reaches farther while the side switch on the head is all you need for ON/OFF, output selection and burst. With all-metal housing and ANSI rated, the HL55 matches all-season backcountry and cave exploration.
Five brightness levels of: 10 lumens (150 hrs), 55 lumens (30 hrs), 165 lumens (10 hrs), 10 lumens (150 hrs) plus 900 lumen Burst Mode offer a spectrum of output / runtime combinations to suit your task whilst the 1PX-8 underwater depth rating to 2 metres delivers peace of mind in the most adverse conditions.
Another high value, high quality, superb performance lighting product from Fenix that's sure to be hugely popular with outdoor adventurers
• Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses one 18650 or two CR123A batteries
• 84mm (Length) × 46mm (Width) × 48mm (Height)
• 115 - gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• All-function switch in the head for easy and fast operation
• High output Burst mode
• Made from durable aluminum alloy
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Package and Contents
• Retail packaged Fenix HL55 headlamp
• Side and top headbands
• Spare O-ring
• 2 x CR123A battery
Your Fenix Torch will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail FREE Royal Mail 1st class recorded post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 566 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.