Fenix LD50 XM-L2 U2 Torch
The ultra compact LD50 outdoor flashlight provides unmatched flexibility and reliability. It can be powered by one or two 18650 or two to four 3v CR123 batteries. The parallel reflector design makes the light usable even if one of the LEDs is compromised. The flat body design plus the built-in belt clip make it comfortable to hold and easy to carry. Utilizing two CREE XM-L2 LEDs, LD50 offers 1800-lumen output, five bright levels and instant strobe function.
Brightness levels (both LED's operating) of 1800 lumens (1 hr 35 min), 750 lumens (4 hrs), 350 lumens (10 hrs), 140 lumens (25 hrs) and 25 lumens (150 hrs) deliver excellent versatility.
Each lighting unit of the Fenix LD50 is separately energized by its own power supply, so should one unit or its battery fail you won't be left in the dark. When both battery cases have a working power supply, the Led's are operated together by the single on / off / mode switch built into the body.
An over-heat protection timer drops the light from Turbo to High output after 10 minutes to protect the LED's and circuitry. This can be re set by switching off and on again if desired. LD50 also features last mode memory which retains your previous brightness setting and a low battery warning system.
• Utilizes two Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Powered by two 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or four 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
• 138mm (Length) x 53mm (Width) x 27mm (Height)
• 220-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Low-voltage warning function to remind you to replace the batteries
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• Over-heat protection to avoid high surface temperature
• Ultra compact flat body design
• Built-in belt clip
• Intuitive one-button operation
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Package and Contents
• Retail packaged Fenix LD50
• 2 spare O-rings
• Hex wrench
• Instruction manual / warranty
• 4 x CR123 batteries
Your Fenix Torch will be carefully packaged and dispatched by free Royal Mail 1st class recorded post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 308 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.