Fenix LD60 Compact Searchlight
Utilizing three CREE XM-L2 LEDs and powered by 6 x CR123 or 3 x 18650 batteries LD60 offers 2800-lumen max output while a single press on the side switch is all you need for output selection and instant strobe.
Five brightness settings of Eco - 30 lumens (150 hrs), Low - 160 lumens (29 hrs), Mid - 500 lumens (9 hrs), High - 1500 lumens (3 hrs) and Turbo - 2800 lumens (1.5 hrs accumulated) plus instant strobe offer wide ranging options of output / runtime to suit your task.
Each of LD60's 3 x Cree XM-L2 U2 LED's is powered by its own battery chamber enabling the light to run on one, two or 3 LED's depending on the power available. No more sudden complete loss of output when the protection circuit in a single 18650 cell cuts the power. Only one 18650 or two CR123 batteries available? no problem, you still have a powerful 930 lumens torch !
LD60 reaches out to a maximum of 460 metres, is waterproof to IPX-8 (2 metres depth), supplied with a convenient belt holster and offers all the quality & durability that makes Fenix a superb choice for demanding tasks.
Press and hold the button for 0.5 seconds to turn the light on or off.
With the light on, press and release the button to cycle through five brightness levels in the order of Turbo>Eco>Low>Mid>High.
When the light is turned on:
Press and hold the button for 1.2 seconds to activate strobe, press the button again to return the light to normal lighting mode.
When the light is turned off:
Press and hold the button for 1.2 seconds to activate strobe mode temporarily until the button is released
Intelligent Memory Circuit
The flashlight memorizes the last brightness level used but it will not remember strobe mode. The next time you turn the flashlight on, it will light up at the last used brightness level.
LD60 will accumulate a lot of heat when it is working in Turbo output. To avoid overheating, it will automatically drop down into the High brightness level after working in Turbo output for 3 minutes. If the non-stop Turbo output is needed, just reset it again.
• Utilizes three Cree XM-L2 (U2) LEDs with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Powered by three 18650 rechargeable Li-ion batteries or six 3V CR123A Lithium batteries
• 155mm (Length) x 63mm (Head diameter) x 46mm (Tube diameter)
• 364-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
• Over-heat protection to avoid high-temperature of the flashlight surface
• Triple LEDs with separate circuit design
• Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
• Camera tripod mountable
• Intuitive one-button operation
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Package and Contents
• Retail boxed Fenix LD60
• Spare O-ring
• Instruction manual / warranty
Your Fenix Torch will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail FREE Royal Mail 1st class recorded post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 486 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.