Fenix SD10 Diving Light
The SD10 from Fenix utilizes motion control technology to simplify the user-interface of diving lights. A simple shake of the light is all you need for output selection. The twisty ON/OFF tail switch is locked to the body to prevent the switch being unscrewed too far and thus eliminate the risk of flooding.
Powered by one 18650 or two CR123A batteries, this 100-metre submersible torch puts out 930-lumens of neutral white light for excellent colour rendition.
Max beam distance on land is an impressive 300 metres and the SD10 features intelligent thermal control which reduces output when a high temperature is detected to prevent overheating during use out of the water.
Three lighting levels of 110 lumens (14 hrs), 385 lumens (4 hrs) and 930 lumens (1.5 hrs) can be selected either by a simple shake of the torch or via the twist operated tail cap switch.
SD10's body is constructed using a dual layer anti corrosion design and features twin O-ring sealing to protect against water ingress.
• Utilizes a Cree XM-L2 (T6) neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
• Uses one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery or two CR123A batteries
• 144 mm (Length) × 26 mm (Body Diameter) × 40 mm (Head Diameter)
• 160-gram weight (excluding batteries)
• Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
• Intelligent thermal control to avoid overheating
• Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
• Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
• Twist switch locked to body to prevent possible flooding
• Motion control or twist switch for output selection
• Enlarged lanyard hole for quick attachment
• Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
• Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
• Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
Package & Contents
• Retail packaged Fenix SD10 Diving Light
• Spare O-ring
• Instruction manual
• Warranty card
Your Fenix Torch will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail FREE Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 234 grams, please refer to shipping for prices