TTS-1WCR60 CREE XP-E LED HIGH VOLTAGE BULB (-VE POLARITY)
This bulb has a reverse polarity to most LED bulbs (-ve to base centre tip, so it can work with torches such as those which have the 6 volt square Eveready battery and Dolphin torches). The polarity of most torches can be reversed by reversing the direction of the batteries or the wires leading to the bulb socket.
The TTS-1WCR60 is a premium quality universal 1 Watt LED bulb upgrade designed for maximum light output built to our specification.
• LED brightness is vastly higher than the equivalent incandescent 1 watt bulb in the same power torch
• 100 lumen output from the CREE XP-E LED
• Operates on a high voltage range 6 to 30V DC
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy
• Environmentally friendly, energy saving and shock-resistant
• Produces pure white light
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
The LED bulb has polarized contacts with the negtive supply to the base ), however if the contacts are connected in reverse the LED will not light but no damage will be done and the LED will work when the polarity is corrected. This bulb has reverse polarity protection
Package and Contents
• LED bulb in clear re-useable small plastic case
Your LED bulb will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.