TTS-3WCR30MM (3 Mode LED Upgrade for the 2 cell Maglite)
New shape so it fits all traditional 2 C or 2 D cell Maglites with both the krypton and xenon bulbs.
Only for the Maglite 2 D or C Cell Torch (the base is too wide to fit other torches)
The TTS-3WCR30MM is a premium quality 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 LED upgrade with 3 modes designed for voltages produced by the 2 cell Maglite. The three modes consist of a high, low and flashing mode which are readily selectible simply by pressing the Maglite torch switch.
This is a new shape design so it is also compatible with the newer Maglites which have the MAGNUM STAR II XENON bi-pin bulb aswell as those with the traditional Maglite bulbs.
This LED upgrade is designed to snugly fit the Maglite bulb holder for excellent heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch saving you ££'s. A perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the only multi-mode upgrade available for 2D or C Cell Maglite
• Utilises the premium performance 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 S4 LED.(300 Lumen)
• Dramatically extends runtime, approximately 10 hours runtime on 2 standard D cells (high), 25 hours (low) and 20 hours (flashing)
• Operates on a voltage range of 1 to 3 volts, 10 hours high,
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Does not fade significantly when hot, maintains a high output over 50% for up to 15 hours
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• You'll never have to replace your bulb again.
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch (if you have a different make of torch we probably will have the LED bulb to upgrade it)
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb
• Much better spill than with the original bulb even when Maglite is at its most focussed
• Retains the original Maglite focusing ability (it can be focussed into a long distance beam or a wider flood beam)
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
***Please note this LED bulb is also not suitable for LED Maglites which have the LED fixed in place or Mag Charger torches**
Package and Contents
• LED bulb in small re-usable plastic case
Your LED bulb will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.
Disclaimer: TTS is not affiliated with Mag Instrument Inc. which owns its trademark and copyrighted designs. Mag Instrument, Inc.'s trademark is used here to identify the flashlights with which TTS intends its products to work. TTS products are not endorsed by Mag Instruments