TTS-3WCR45 (TTS Cree XP-G2 LED Upgrade for the 3 cell Maglite)
For the Maglite 3D & 3C cell torch (we sell other LED bulbs to suit most torches).
The TTS-3WCR45 CNC is a premium quality 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 LED upgrade designed for maximum light output built to our specification with a micro circuit optimised for voltages produced by the 3 cell Maglite. This is best of all for the 3 cell Maglites as it designed specifically to work from 2 to 4.5 volts.
We now offer this bulb with a warm light option which allows for improved colour rendition and better penetration of fog. The colour of light produced by the warm light LED is similar to that of the original bulb. The comparison pictures in the picture gallery are taken with the cool white LED.
This LED upgrade is the brightest available for the 3 D and 3C cell Maglite currently available in Europe. It is designed to snugly fit the Maglite bulb holder for excellent heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch saving you ££'s. A perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the brightest upgrade available for 3D or C Cell Maglite in Europe (whilst this LED performs well in 2 cell Maglites we do have marginally brighter 2 cell specific options for these)
• Utilises the premium performance 220 Lumen 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 LED.
• Dramatically extends runtime, approximately 15 hours runtime on 3 standard D cells
• LED bulb packed in a re-usable plastic case which can be used for storing 2 AA cells or keeping the original Maglite bulb
• Operates on a voltage range of 2 to 4.5 volts
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Does not fade significantly when hot, maintains a high output over 50% for up to 15 hours
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!) You'll never have to replace your bulb again.
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch (if you have a different make of torch we probably will have the LED bulb to upgrade it)
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb
• Much better spill than with the original bulb even when Maglite is at its most focussed (see the comparison picture)
• Retains the original Maglite focusing ability (it can be focussed into a long distance beam or a wider flood beam)
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
***Please note this LED bulb does not fit the D and C cell Maglite torches which have the MAGNUM STAR II XENON bi-pin bulb. The bi-pin bulb has two legs and is smaller in shape than the standard bulb and fits into a plastic base. This bulb is also not suitable for LED Maglites which have the LED fixed in place or Mag Charger torches**
We also recommend our new exclusive 220 lumen LED bulb at just £9.95 available here which fits all 3 to 6 cell traditional Maglites (including those with the bi-pin Star II bulb).
Package and Contents
• LED bulb in small re-usable plastic case
Your LED bulb will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.
Disclaimer: TTS is not affiliated with Mag Instrument Inc. which owns its trademark and copyrighted designs. Mag Instrument, Inc.'s trademark is used here to identify the flashlights with which TTS intends its products to work. TTS products are not endorsed by Mag Instruments