TTS-3WCR90 (TTS Cree XP-G2 LED Upgrade for the 4 to 6 cell Maglite)
Only for the Maglite 3, 4, 5 and 6 D and C Cell Torch (the base is too wide to fit other torches)
The TTS-3WCR90 is a premium quality 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 LED upgrade designed for maximum light output built to our specification. This LED upgrade is the brightest single LED upgrade available for the 4 5 and 6D or C cell Maglite currently available in Europe. It is shaped to snugly fit the Maglite bulb holder which allows for good heat dissapation. The high quality CNC body is only designed to fit into Maglite torches, it is too wide to fit other torches. Whilst this bulb does perform well in the 3 cell Maglites we do have a bulb specifically designed for the 3 cell Maglite which does perform marginally better at around the 4.5 volts mark.
We now offer this bulb with a warm light option which allows for improved colour rendition and better penetration of fog. The colour of light produced by the warm light LED is similar to that of the original bulb. The comparison pictures in the picture gallery are taken with the cool white LED.
• Currently the brightest single LED upgrade available for 4 and 6 D Cell Maglite
• Utilises the premium performance 220 Lumen 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 LED.
• High quality CNC machined body
• Operates on a voltage range of 3.2 - 9.0V DC (brightest at 4 volts plus)
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Does not fade significantly when hot, maintains a high output of over 50% for up to 20 hours
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• CNC designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Dramatically extends runtime, approximately 20 hours runtime on 4 standard D cells
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb
• Much better spill than with the original bulb even when Maglite is at its most focussed (see the picture below)
• Retains the original Maglite focusing ability
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
• Please note that whilst this bulb will also performs well in 3 D Cell Maglite torches with alkaline cells (requires a voltage supply of 4 volts+ to reach optimum performance), we would still generally recommend the TTS-3WCR45 XP-G2 LED bulb for the 3 cell Maglites.
***Please note this LED bulb does not fit the D and C cell Maglite torches which have the MAGNUM STAR II XENON bi-pin bulb. The bi-pin bulb has two legs and is smaller in shape than the standard bulb and fits into a plastic base. This bulb is also not suitable for LED Maglites which have the LED fixed in place or Mag Charger torches**
We also recommend our new exclusive 220 lumen LED bulb at just £9.95 available here which fits all 3 to 6 cell traditional Maglites (including those with the bi-pin Star II bulb).
Package and Contents
• LED bulb in small re-usable plastic case
Your LED bulb will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.
Disclaimer: TTS is not affiliated with Mag Instrument Inc. which owns its trademark and copyrighted designs. Mag Instrument, Inc.'s trademark is used here to identify the flashlights with which TTS intends its products to work. TTS products are not endorsed by Mag Instruments