TTS-3WCR45 (CREE XP-E LED Upgrade for the 2&3 cell Maglite)
Designed to upgrade the 2 and 3 cell C & D Maglites®
with highest performance LED technology from the CREE XP-E LED which produces a sharper thinner beam than the CREE XP-G2 LEDs
• 180 Lumens light output
• Cree XP-E LED for long sharp beam
• Rugged body shape
• Tactical performance
• Long battery life, consumes just 3 Watts
• Approx 15 hours runtime on 3 D Cells
• Due to the powerpush circuit, constant non dimming
• 100,000 hour lifetime, never needs replacing
• Much better for candle mode, excellent for camping etc
• Simple replacement
• Maintains variable focus of Maglite
• Produces pure white light
• Electronically regulated for constant light output
• Quickly pays for itself
• Packaged in small plastic re-usable case
***Please note this LED bulb does not fit the D and C cell Maglite torches which have the MAGNUM STAR II XENON bi-pin bulb. The bi-pin bulb has two legs and is smaller in shape than the standard bulb and fits into a plastic base. This bulb is also not suitable for LED Maglites which have the LED fixed in place or Mag Charger torches**
We also recommend our new exclusive TTS LED bulbs at just £9.95 available here for the 2 cell Maglite and here for the 3 to 6 cell Maglite which fit all traditional Maglites (including those with the bi-pin Star II bulb).
Package and Contents
• LED bulb in manfacturer blister pack
Your LED bulb will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.
Disclaimer: TerraLUX is not affiliated with Mag Instrument, Inc., which owns the MAG-LITE® and MINI MAGLITE® trademarks and the trademark on the shape, style, and overall appearance of the MINI MAGLITE® flashlight. Mag Instrument, Inc.,s trademarks are used here only to identify the flashlights with which TerraLUX intends its products to work. TerraLUX's products are
not made, endorsed, or sponsored by Mag Instrument, Inc.