Value generic mineral plain glass lens for Maglite and Mag Charger torches
This "flagship" lens introduced in late 2002 is constructed from low-iron float glass (aka water-white) and has a mulit-layer broadband anti-reflective coating applied to both sides. The combination of water-white substrate and anti-reflective coating makes this lens a top performer and the only choice for those looking to achieve the best optical performance.
• Light transmittance: considerable improvement in performance from original plastic lens
• Substrate: mineral glass
• Thermal durability: Good - typical of most glass
• Diameter 51.8mm, thickness 1.9mm (same as the standard traditional Maglite D and C cell lens)
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original lens
**Please note there can be some slight imperfections around the edge of the glass but these do not detract in any material way from the performance. For the ultimate performance and perfection we recommend our ultra clear glass lenses.**
Package and Contents
• Carefully packaged glass lens
Your lens will be carefully packaged and dispatched by Royal Mail 1st class post. Allow 1 to 2 working days for UK delivery.
For shipping to other European and Worldwide countries this item with packaging weighs just 20 grams, please refer to shipping for prices.