High Power Ultra Bright LED for the 3 to 6 D &C Cell Maglite
TTS-ULT (5 Watt Ultra Bright Maglite LED Upgrade - for C & D Cell Maglites)
The TTS ULT (5W) is much brighter than the 3 watt Cree XP-G2 LED bulbs. Whilst not being as bright as our 10 watt model it does perform well from about 4 volts upwards so would be a good option for the 3 cell Maglite or those looking for a high performance LED upgrade but with a longer run time than the 10 watt. This LED upgrade is a good option for the 3 cell Maglite upwards.
It is designed with a solid polished metal reflector and heat sinking to allow for improved optics and heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a ultra high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch making it the perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the brightest single LED upgrade available for 3 to 6 D and C Cell Maglites (other than our 10 watt models)
• Utilises the premium performance CREE XM-L2 U3 LED, producing approximately 500 OTF (out the front) lumens with the 3 to 6 cell Maglites at 5 watts
• High quality metal body with solid polished mirrored metal reflector
• Operates on a voltage range of 3 - 9.0V DC (brightest at 4 volts plus)
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite torch
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection
• Approximately 7 hours runtime on 3 standard D cells
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb and reflector
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
• The LED bulb produces a balance between a powerful long focussed beam along with a highly useable amount of spill