• For the 4 to 6 D or C Cell Maglite only (does not fit other brands of torches)
• Utilises the premium performance 3 Watt CREE XP-G2 S4 LED.(300 Lumen)
• Dramatically extends runtime, approximately 20 hours runtime with 4 standard D cells
• Operates on a voltage range of 4.5 to 9 volts
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Does not fade significantly when hot, maintains a high output over 50% for up to 15 hours
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• You'll never have to replace your bulb again.
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb
• Much better spill than with the original bulb even when Maglite is at its most focussed
• Retains the original Maglite focusing ability (it can be focussed into a long distance beam or a wider flood beam)
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
***Please note this LED bulb is also not suitable for LED Maglites which have the LED fixed in place or Mag Charger torches**
Package and Contents
• TTS-M3 CNC LED bulb in a clear re-useable case