10 Watt Single Mode 1200 Lumen Ultra Bright Maglite LED Upgrade
New for this winter (2020/21) is the TTS-ULT10 with the Luminus SST-40-W LED as apposed to previously with the Cree XM-L2 LED. This LED conversion now produces approximately 1200 lumens.
The TTS ULT (10W) is by far the brightest LED Bulb for the Maglite 3 to 6 D cell currently available. It utilises theLuminus SST-40-W LED LED which produces approximately 1200 lumens. This LED is several times brighter than the 3 watt Cree XP-G2 LED bulbs. This LED upgrade is at its brightest in the 4 to 6 cell Maglites with approximately 1200 lumens in the 3 cell Maglite where the voltage is lower, the lumen rating is closer to 600 lumens
It is designed with a solid polished metal reflector and heat sinking to allow for improved optics and heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a ultra high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch making it the perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the brightest single LED upgrade available for 3 to 6 D Cell Maglites
• Utilises the premium performance 1200 Lumen Luminus SST-40-W LED
• High quality metal body with solid polished mirrored metal reflector
• Operates on a voltage range of 4 - 9.0V DC (brightest at 5 volts plus)
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Approximately 5 hours runtime on 4 standard D cells
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb and reflector
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
• The LED bulb produces a balance between a powerful long focussed beam along with a highly useable amount of spill