High Power Ultra Bright LED for the 2D Cell Maglite
Only for the Maglite 2 D Cell Torch (the base and shape will not fit other torches)
New for Autumn 2020 is this ultra high power LED conversion for the 2 D cell Maglite only.
The TTS ULT2D is by far the brightest LED conversion for the Maglite 2 D cell currently available. It utilises the Cree XM-L2 U3 LED. At 3 volts the actual OTF (out the front) lumens is approximately 700. The power consumption is near 7 watts.
It is designed with a solid polished metal reflector and heat sinking to allow for improved optics and heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a ultra high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch making it the perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the brightest single LED upgrade available for the 2 D Cell Maglites
• Utilises the premium performance CREE XM-L2 U3 LED. which produces approximately 700 OTF (out the front) lumens in the 2 D cell Maglite
• High quality metal body with solid polished mirrored metal reflector
• Operates on a voltage range of 1.5 to 3V DC (brightest at 3 volts)
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Approximately 2 hours runtime on 2 standard D cells
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb and reflector
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
• The LED bulb produces a balance between a powerful long focussed beam along with a highly useable amount of spill