High Power Ultra Bright Multi-Mode LED for the 2D Cell Maglite with the Luminus SST-40-W LED
Only for the Maglite 2 D Cell Torch (the base and shape will not fit other torches)
New for the summer 2021 is this ultra high power Multi-Mode LED conversion for the 2 D cell Maglite
The TTS ULT2D is by far the brightest LED conversion for the Maglite 2 D cell currently available. It now utilises the Luminus SST-40-W LED . At 3 volts the actual OTF (out the front) lumens is approximately 900. The power consumption is near 8.5 watts.
Runtime with low power mode is approximately 18 hours.with 2D cells. Power consumption approximately 1 watt producing approximately 100 lumens
Runtime with medium power mode is approximately 6 hours with 2D cells. Power consumption of approximately 3 watts producing approximately 350 lumens
Runtime with high power mode is approximately 2 hours with 2D cells. Power use of approximately 8.5 watts producing approximately 900 lumens.
To change the power modes it is just a case of pressing the Maglite switch off and on for approximately 1 second.
It is designed with a solid polished metal reflector and heat sinking to allow for improved optics and heat dissapation. This bulb will transform your Maglite into a ultra high performance, reliable, energy efficient torch making it the perfect choice for professionals.
• Currently the brightest single LED upgrade available for the 2 D Cell Maglites
• Utilises the premium performance Luminus SST-40-W LED which is rated at 1200 lumens at 10 watts, actual OTF (out the front) lumens at high power mode 8.5 watts is nearer 900
• High quality metal body with solid polished mirrored metal reflector
• Operates on a low voltage range of 1.5 to 3V DC (brightest at 3 volts)
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy (6 years of constant use!)
• Shock-resistant, much more durable than the incandescent bulb
• Produces pure white light even when the batteries are low
• Designed specifically to fit the Maglite Torch
• The LED upgrade has reverse polarity protection.
• Approximately 2 hours runtime on 2 standard D cells
• Easy fitment, just a straight exchange for the original bulb and reflector
• The light produced will only dim near the end of the batteries' lifetime. It only gradually fades, not a sudden drop out of light
• The LED bulb produces a balance between a powerful long focussed beam along with a highly useable amount of spill