TTS-1WCR60 XP-G2 HIGH VOLTAGE LED BULB
Premium quality LED bulb upgrade suitable for many high voltage tool torches
The TTS-1WCR60 is a premium quality universal 1 Watt LED bulb upgrade designed for maximum light output built to our specification. This LED upgrade is the brightest available universal 1 Watt replacement for the standard bulb, to fit a variety of high voltage tool torches. This is ideally suited to Bosch, DeWalt, RIDGID, MAKITA, HITACHI, RYOBI, BLACK & DECKER and many more tool torch brands.
This is the bulb for you, if you would like your torch to run for up to 30 hours from a single charged battery, be near indestructible and never nead replacing. It probably is not the bulb for you if just need a few minutes of very bright light from time to time. The image in the picture gallery shows an accurate comparison between the LED light output and the original bulb in a 14.4v Bosch torch.
• LED brightness is vastly higher than the equivalent incandescent 1 watt bulb in the same power torch
• 120 lumen output from the CREE XP-G2 LED
• Operates on a high voltage range 6 to 30V DC
• Consistent brightness and colour regardless of battery condition
• Electronic regulation for rock steady light output
• Never burns out - an incredible 50,000 hour life expectancy
• Environmentally friendly, energy saving and shock-resistant
• Produces pure white light
• Longer battery life results from the circuit built into the unit which completely utilizes the power from the batteries, whilst maintaining constant light output.
Please note this bulb is not compatible with the Milwaukee or Metabo work lamp and does not fit the Makita ML900 torch with the 9.6 volt old bayonet style bulb